Great Lakes Brewing Company has been around since 1988. Many in the midwest know this company and enjoy their beers, but with craft beer growing and new, more pop culture minded breweries open and distribute their beer, older brands can fall behind and be forgotten.
GLBC will launch a refreshed logo and packaging artwork featuring unique rejuvenated illustrations. The new designs, developed by an artist who will be revealed in January, explore the history and quality craftsmanship essential to the GLBC brand. GLBC will launch the refreshed look around Memorial Day, starting with their five year-round brands: Dortmunder Gold Lager, Eliot Ness Amber Lager, Burning River Pale Ale, Commodore Perry IPA, and Edmund Fitzgerald Porter. All subsequent packages will be released with the refreshed look, following GLBC’s rotating seasonal calendar.
Check out their upcoming Seasonal Release Program:
- January: Conway’s Irish Ale
- March: Chillwave Double IPA
- April: Rye of the Tiger IPA
- April: NEW Spring Variety Pack with three of each of the following styles: Session IPA, Kolsch, Belgian Single, Belgian Wit (names coming soon; package will not sport refreshed look.)
- May: NEW SEASONAL Alberta Clipper Porter (package will not sport refreshed look.)
- June: NEW SEASONAL American Wheat (name coming soon.)
- July: Lake Erie Monster Imperial IPA
- August: Oktoberfest
- September: Nosferatu Imperial Red Ale
- November: Christmas Ale
- November: Blackout Stout